Office to rentModwen Road, Modwen Road, Salford, M5
1,423 sq. ft.
- 1,423 sq ft (132 sq m)
- MODERN SELF CONTAINED OFFICE BUILDING
- LOCATED ON A PURPOSE BUILT PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS PARK
- LOCATED CLOSE TO M602, TRAFFORD AND SALFORD QUAYS
- 1,423 SQ FT (132 SQ M) OVER TWO FLOORS
- PERIMETER TRUNKING, MODERN CANTEENS AND WC'S
- SIX PARKING SPACES
Modern self contained office space totalling 1,423 sq ft (132.2 sq m) located on a professional development close to the M602 and Salford Quays. The accommodation is arranged over two floors including entrance, several offices of varied sizes including a board room, canteen and wc's on each floor. The development is professionally managed and is secured with CCTV and locked out of business hours. There are six on site car parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63679973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier Commercial, Bury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.