Office to rentPlumer House, Tailyour Road, Plymouth, PL6
148–2,462 sq. m.
- 1,593 sq ft (148 sq m)
- Quality refurbished office accommodation
- Ample onsite parking
- Suites available from 148 sq m - 2,462 sq m
- Onsite break areas, reception team, state-of-the-art conference facilities and gymnasium
- Vibrant and modern decoration throughout the building
Plumer House has been subject to an extensive multimillion pound internal and external refurbishment over the past 2 years and now provides an exceptional office product that is unlike any other facility in the city of Plymouth. Beyond the inspirational views across the city in to Cornwall this building has been provided with a new refreshing contemporary lease of life.
Sitting in extensive landscaped grounds of 5.4 acres, Plumer House provides one of the largest multi let office facilities across the city with a total of 92,000 sq ft of office accommodation over five floors. The building also offers favourable parking allocations. The primary office car park is situated to the North and East of the landscaped grounds where bike storage facilities are also provided. In addition to this there are a further two visitors car parks to the west of the property close to the main entrance.
There are three main areas to the property; the West wing, East wing and the studio-all of which are accessed off the main central core. The professional reception team are on standby on the ground floor to welcome you and your guests to the property. Beyond these facilities the ground floor also provides multiple meeting rooms and a state-of-the-art conference room all of which are linked up with the latest audio visual technology.
The upper floors are accessed via the central lifts and multiple stairwells. Any potential occupiers will be able to benefit from use of the break out facilities on most floors. In addition to this there will also be communal use of the refectory facility on the second floor and the air conditioned gymnasium facility, changing rooms, shower facilities and drying rooms on the first floor.
The landlords have spent countless hours with their project
managers to ensure that every piece of infrastructure was carefully integrated within the building to ensure the tenants are able to project the very best impression of their business. The result is an inspiring work environment that helps boost productivity, well-being and creativity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63680120.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber Commercial, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.