Office to rentCringleford Business Centre, 7 Cringleford Business Centre, Intwood Road, Norwich, NR4
834 sq. ft.
- 834 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Suite of four adjoining rooms
- Two interconnecting rooms
- Comfort-cooling and heating
- Fitted carpet
- Male/female and disabled cloakrooms (shared)
- Shower facilities (common area)
- Kitchen (shared)
- Good natural lighting
- 4 allocated parking spaces plus disabled and visitor parking
- Potential 100% rates relief
Suite 7, Cringleford Business Centre has a total net internal floor area of 834 sq ft and is situated at first floor level with access from the main front entrance. The Centre is a modern office complex which has been extensively refurbished to create various suites. Tenants include Schofield Publishing, MLM, NHS and RNIB.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63740191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Norwich (3.0 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 165068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.