Office to rent13 Tottenham Mews, London, United Kingdom W1T 4AQ
£4,063 pcm (£50.26 per sq. ft.)
970 sq. ft.
- 970 sq ft (90 sq m)
- Self-Contained Ground Floor Office
- Former Warehouse Building
- Exposed Grey Brickwork
- Double Height Ceiling & Crittal Windows
- Concrete Floor (A Wood Flooring Could Be Available)
- Private Cloakrooms & Kitchenette
- Air-Conditioning (Not Tested)
- Open Plan
Offices – B1
970 SQ.FT. | 90.12 SQM.
Circa 18-22 workstations.
Ground Floor (Self-Contained).
Situated within a former Warehouse, the self-contained Ground Floor provides an open plan workspace with a ‘rare to find’ double height ceiling. The premises has concrete flooring, exposed grey brickwork, double height crittall windows and air-conditioning.
• Self-Contained Ground Floor Office
• Former Warehouse Building
• Exposed Grey Brickwork
• Double Height Ceiling & Crittal Windows
• Concrete Floor (A Wood Flooring Could Be Available)
• Private Cloakrooms & Kitchenette
• Air-Conditioning (not tested)
• Open Plan
We understand that a Virgin fibre leased line has been installed into the building. We have requested a connectivity report from our client outlining their existing telecoms / fibre supply coming into the demise, which we hope to confirm shortly.
A new lease, by arrangement, directly with the Landlord. The lease will be contracted outside the Landlord and Tenant Act.
A new lease, by arrangement, directly with the Landlord. The lease will be contracted outside the Landlord and Tenant Act
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63864154.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LDG – The Creative Property Team, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.