Healthcare Facility to rentGrey Gable Surgery, High Street, Inkberrow, Worcestershire, WR7 4BW
936 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: D1 Non-Residential Institutions
- Currently in shell condition
- Central location
- 4,000 plus patient list
- Off the A422
- Close to road networks
- Residential area
- Currently houses a GP practice
- Use class D1- other uses can be considered
- 13 miles from the centre of Worcester
- Close to Inkberrow Sports Pavilion
Shell expansion space to let on the first floor of an established medical centre in the village of Inkberrow, Worcestershire.
The health centre already houses a GP practice that serves a 4,000 plus patient list.
The available accommodation would ideally be suited to a clinical use within Use Class D1, however other uses can be considered.
The health centre is just off the A422 and is 13 miles from the centre of Worcester.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63926912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Redditch (6.4 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference WR7_4BW_GreyGable. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Assura Property Management Limited, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.