Light Industrial to rentUnit A, Parkside Business Park, Wheatley Hall Road, Doncaster, DN2
36,846 sq. ft.
- 36,846 sq ft (3,423 sq m)
- New Self Contained Industrial Unit
- Established Commercial Area
- Large Hard Standing Yard with Parking
New build industrial unit available in Doncaster.
Parkside Business Park extends to 27 acres and is an established business location off Wheatley Hall Road, one of the main arterial routes in to Doncaster
Modern detached warehouse / industrial facility
Internal eaves height of 8.5 metres
50 kn/m2 floor loading
2 ground level loading doors
Large secure service yard area with depth of 33 m
33 car parking spaces
High specification offices
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-64015205.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 429LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Commercial Property Partners LLP, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.