Light Industrial to rent317-349 Shettleston Road, Glasgow, G31
1,630 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial
- Complex within well established and traditional industrial location.
- Close to Parkhead Forge shopping centre.
- Dedicated secure yard and parking areas.
- Building 3 - 151.44sq.m (1,630sq.ft.) approx.
- Extremely flexible terms and competitive rents.
The subjects are on the north side of Shettleston Road, a short
distance to the west of Rigby Street as shown on the attached
location plan. This section of Shettleston Road is a well established
traditional industrial location, just over 2 miles east of Glasgow City
Centre. The Forge shopping centre is situated a short distance to the
west as will be noted from the extract street plan.
The subjects comprise two out of three industrial buildings owned
by our client at this location, with Buildings 1 and 3 being currently
vacant and available for lease.
Unit 3 - this has its own independent access and comprises an
industrial/storage building with a concrete surfaced yard fully secured
with metal palisade fencing. The yard area extends to approximately
450 sq.m (538 sq.yds). The building is of brick construction with a flat
roof and there is a metal roller shutter door accessible from a ramp
access for servicing
In accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition),
we estimate the subjects to have the undernoted floor areas:-
Unit 3 Ground Floor 116.05 sq.m (1,249 sq.ft)
Mezzanine 35.39 sq.m ( 381 sq.ft)
The subjects are available on an internal repairing only basis for a
minimum duration of 3 years on the undernoted rental terms.
Unit 3 - £ 8,000 per annum
The entire complex at 317-349 Shettleston Road i.e. the three
buildings shown on the Ordnance Survey plan are shown in the
Valuation Roll with one entry of £32,250 with rating charges being
apportioned by our clients. Further details on this can be provided
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-64196096.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WSA1069A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.