Office to rent1 Canada Square, Wider Docklands Canary Wharf, London E14 5AA
15,705–44,866 sq. ft.
- 15,705 sq ft (1,459 sq m)
- High quality fit out
- Fantastic 360 degree views
- Air conditioning
- Raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height (office areas)
- Dual power supplies
- 32 x person passenger lifts
- 3 x goods lifts
One Canada Square is located in the heart of Canary Wharf adjacent to the DLR and Jubilee line stations and a short walk from the new Elizabeth Line Station.
The 46th and part 45th floors benefit from fantastic 360 degree views across Central London. Both floors are available with a top quality fit out in situ. The 46th floor provides a large specialist client facing area to include a spacious reception / waiting area, 6 large meeting rooms which benefit from 2 large breakout / event spaces along with a catering kitchen. The other side of the floor is open plan office space which previously housed 132 desks and provides 10 internal meeting rooms. Post room, comms room, print room, 2 x tea points / breakouts.
The part 45th floor is predominantly made up of open plan office space which previously housed 135 desks and provides 7 internal meeting rooms, a large breakout/kitchen area, first aid room, IT store, IT command centre and 2 additional store rooms.
The space is available by way of an assignment until September 2026.
The iconic tower is located at the centre of Canary Wharf, surrounded by contemporary retail, tasty dining experiences and tranquil gardens. One Canada Square is excellently connected to London through the Elizabeth Line, Jubilee Line and the DLR.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-64241547.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 43185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory & Property Management UK Limited, City Agency.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.