Industrial Park to rentUnit 8, Axis, Hawkfield Business Park, Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14 0BY
6,062 sq. ft.
- 6,062 sq ft (563 sq m)
• Refurbished modern end terrace warehouse / industrial units.
• Integral two storey offices.
• Electric up and over sectional roller shutter loading door.
• Dedicated front car parking and separate loading apron.
• Modern, well managed industrial estate within Hawkfield Business Park, in established South Bristol employment location.
• Neighbouring occupiers include Kelston Precision Gears, Bristol City Council and Virgin Media.
Axis is located to the South of Bristol, within the established Hawkfield
Business Park. Hawkfield Business Park is positioned adjacent to a major
roundabout, at the point where the A4174 Hengrove Way, South Bristol
Link Road, A4174 Hartcliffe Way, Whitchurch Lane and Hawkfield Road
• Bristol City Centre - 3.5 miles (5.7km) to the north
• Junction 3 of the M32 motorway - 5 miles (8km)
• Junction 19 of the M4 motorway - 9.2 miles (14.7km)
• Bristol Airport – 6.3 miles (10.13km)
Other nearby occupiers include Bristol City Council and Virgin Media,
whilst Imperial Retail Park, Hengrove Leisure Park and South Bristol NHS
Community Hospital are in close proximity.
The Property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-64317715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167027_1513JM00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.