Industrial Park to rentUnit 3, Merchants Trade Park, Feeder Road, St Philips, Bristol, BS2 0TX
3,697 sq. ft.
- 3,697 sq ft (343 sq m)
• Prime modern trading estate.
• Warehouse units with ground floor WC’s and undercroft
capable of conversion to trade counter area.
• First floor office accommodation.
• Dedicated loading apron.
• Good car parking provision.
Merchants Trade Park is situated directly fronting Feeder Road
in St Philips, the main established trade counter and industrial
area for Central Bristol. Feeder Road is very popular with trade
counter operators, being located approximately one mile east
of Bristol City Centre and Temple Meads Rail Station, and one
mile south of Junction 3 of the M32 motorway. Feeder Road is
accessed off the A4 Bath Road via Albert Road, and the A4320
St Philips Causeway via either Albert Road or Whitby Road. The
A4320 St Philips Causeway connects directly to Junction 3 of
the M32 motorway, while the A4 Bath Road provides access
to Bristol City Centre, the A4174 Avon Ring Road, and Bath
Other occupiers on Merchants Trade Park include Toolstation,
Plumb Center / Parts Center and A Plant Tool Hire Express.
Other nearby trade counter operators include Benchmarx,
Pipe Center, Graham Plumbers Merchants, and SIG Roofing.
The Property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed, subject to status.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-64317757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167027_1800DD00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.