Serviced Office to rentVenture House, Arlington Square, Downshire Way, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1WA
£890 pcm (£21.36 per sq. ft.)
50–500 sq. ft.
- 50 sq ft (4 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services, B1 Business and B2 General Industrial
- Major transport links
- Business lounge
- Welcoming reception and admin support
- WiFi included
- Working environment
- Prominent, accessible location
- Easy to book meeting rooms
- Coffe and kitchen included
- Accessible worldwide
- Unlimited access
Regus is the world's largest provider of flexible workspace, able to meet the needs of large corporates and small businesses alike. We are currently serving more then 1 million clients every day providing convenient, high-quality, fully serviced spaces for people to work, whether for a few minutes or a few years.
Our Flexible coworking , gives you access to several coworking spaces in the city at the best addresses and allows you to work flexible during office hours. It includes, high speed internet , refreshments, coffee, tea,etc......
We have more then 9000 offices in London starting from 5m2 to 1000m2 or more. All sizes all budgets.
Enquire now !!!
Terms & Conditions:
The total space includes shared space in the Business Lounge of the centre with high quality furniture and common facilities such as kitchen and reception. Pricing is indicative and subject to availability.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference bwgBracknellArlington. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regus Group Services Limited, United Kingdom.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.