Commercial Property to rentG.05 :: Jactin House
- 6 Workstation
Jactin House is a new, high-specification fully serviced office space, launched early Spring 2016, featuring a wide range of office suites available to suit all requirements. This latest development from northerngroup is conveniently located in the heart of Ancoats Urban Village and is availablemid March 2017
• On-site, dedicated customer service team
• 24 hour access
• Reception & switchboard staffed Mon to Fri 08:00 to 18:00 hrs
• Lift access
• Open-plan suites
• Shower facilities
• Roof terrace
• Fully serviced space
• Fob controlled security
• CCTV and intruder alarm
• Impressive entrance / reception
This part refurb, part new build development is what Ancoats does best; juxtaposing the best of the old with the best of the new to provide modern, flexible, managed workspace in Manchester.
Jactin House oozes character, retaining the traditional mill style of its industrial heritage with exposed brick walls and timber / steel beam ceilings. Natural light pours into the building through its many windows and 4 lightwells. A contemporary new build extension to the existing brick building provides more open, modern style office space and the two are linked together by a stunning glass atrium reception.
Service areas have been completed to an exceptionally high standard with Porcelanosa washrooms and Pronorm kitchens. With communal break out areas, fully equipped meeting rooms, a roof terrace and host of innovative features, businesses will flourish in an environment that is inspirational, impressive and aspirational.
We offer a package of facilities and services that can be tailored to suit your business requirements as and when they change.
• Fixed rental includes all your utilities, heating, cleaning, building insurance, business rates and the main reception service
• Our luxury meeting rooms have been developed with your meeting in mind. Backed up with the right technology to ensure your meeting runs smoothly (available for hire at a competitive rate with catering available)
• Latest IT, telephone and broadband services available
• Additional services on a “pay-as-you-use” basis (photocopying / scanning / faxing / postal services to name a few)
• Dedicated account manager to make the transition as easy as possible
We offer an exclusive furnished service through Steelcase Furniture which can be fully tailored to match your requirements (based on a competitive price per person)
Ideally situated set in authentic and characterful surroundings overlooking Cutting Room Square in Ancoats Urban Village, Manchester. Just a short distance from the vibrant Northern Quarter and a 10 minute walk to Manchester’s public transport networks at Piccadilly and Victoria. Perfectly located for access to the city’s inner ring road allowing quick access to the region’s motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2272668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by northerngroup, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.