Light Industrial to rentUnit 15, Cardrew Trade Park South, Cardrew Way, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 1SW
997 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- LOCK-UP INDUSTRIAL PREMISES
- CENTRALLY LOCATED WITH GOOD ACCESS TO THE A30
- WELL ESTABLISHED TRADE PARK
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE ON STANDARD SIMPLE TERMS
- ENERGY ASSET RATING (C)
Gross Internal Depth - 13.7m
Gross Internal Width - 6.7m
Gross Internal Area - 92.6sqm (997sqft)
Min Eave - 3.2m
Max Eave - 3.9m
Door Height - 2.8m
Door Width - 2.4m
Term - 6-Years
Rent - Year 1 - 3 £7,200, Year 4 - 6 £7,800
Deposit - £2,000(inc VAT)
Repair - Internal
Service Charge - £650pa
Building's Insurance - £150pa
Legal Contribution - £250
VAT - Payable (unless otherwise stated)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15Cardrew. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.