Office to rentUnit 21 President Buildings, Savile Street East, Sheffield, S4 7UQ
2,670 sq. ft.
- 2,670 sq ft (248 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Self contained office, own front door
- High speed internet options with ample electric points
- Two Kitchens and three toilets
- Period features and courtyard setting
- 9 allocated parking spaces, including private car park
- Excellent transport links
Unit 4 is one of the best on the park, with ample space arranged across two floors. The open-plan first floor office features high ceilings and large sashed Victorian windows together with a kitchen and split male/female toilets. Downstairs is partitioned into a reception and three further offices, including one with double cargo doors, for easy access. There is also a further kitchen, guest toilet and under-stairs storage room. Directly outside is a private carpark featuring 5 spaces, with a further 4 allocated spaces just seconds away, and there is ample opportunity for additional parking around the perimeter. The unit has separate connections to all the main services, and high speed internet is available from multiple suppliers. It's a great productive office space for a growing business to occupy.
President Buildings is a smart office park on Savile Street East, which connects Sheffield City Centre to the M1 at Junction 34. It is approximately 1 mile from the City Centre with the motorway and Meadowhall Shopping Centre approx. 2½ miles away. Access to motorways and local roads is easy, there are regular bus services in both directions, and bicycle racks in the courtyard. As well as drivers, many people walk, cycle or bus to President Buildings each day.
The office park was created by the refurbishment of the historic steelworks offices to create 7 units, followed by the building of 21 new units behind, to create an attractive landscaped courtyard. A Costa Coffee, as well as a great family-owned sandwich shop, Roses the Bakers, are both within easy walking distance. The River Don is another local hidden gem. Many people enjoy a peaceful lunchtime walk or run along its banks, surrounded by nature.
Our own offices are just three doors down at Unit 1. Call or email to arrange a viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-64752584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Unit21PresidentBuildings. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crossland Otter Hunt, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.