Retail Property (high street) to rentFORMER AFC FYLDE SHOP, 6 STATION ROAD, KIRKHAM, PR4
437 sq. ft.
- 437 sq ft (40 sq m)
- GROUND FLOOR SHOP PREMISES
- WOULD SUIT A VARIETY OF USES - STPP
- OPEN PLAN WITH REAR KITCHEN & WC
- BUSY LOCATION WITH PASSING TRADE
- TOTAL AREA: 437 SQ FT
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this retail unit to let.
This shop occupies a visible location on the entrance to Kirkham town centre, set within a parade of shops. Station Road connects at the mini roundabout with Poulton Street which is the main high street of Kirkham. The location benefits from a wealth of passing vehicle and pedestrian trade.
The premises comprises:
- an open plan shop with a rear kitchen and WC
- yard to the rear
- heating is by way of electric plug in heaters
- the shop premises could be used for a variety of purposes subject to planning consent
- all interest and viewings are invited
- previously used as the AFC Fylde club shop
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-64821446.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.