Retail Property (high street) to rent4B, Biddicks Court, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5EW
686 sq. ft.
- HIGH STREET SHOP PREMISES
- CENTRALLY LOCATED WITHIN ST AUSTELL
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE WITH NEW LEASE
- TOTAL GROUND FLOOR AREA OF 686SQFT
- ENERGY ASSET RATING (TBC)
Front (Zone A) Total Area - 30.5sqm (328sqft)
Rear (Zone B) Total Area - 33.3sqm (358sqft)
Total Gross Internal Area - 59.5sqm (641sqft)
WC facilities and Kitchen area included.
The premises is immediately available with the benefit of a new lease on full repairing and insuring terms for the term expiring November 2019.
The rent to be £10,300pa plus VAT.
Service Charge - The tenant will be responsible for a fair proportion of the service charge.
No car parking space included. However, the property is close to the main High Street Car park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4BBiddicks. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.