Office to rentCourtyard Office, 56 High Street, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan, CF71 7AH
- The Property is Located on High Street, Cowbridge Town Centre.
- Recently Refurbished to an Extremely High Standard.
- Total Net Internal Area (NIA) - 17.72 sq.m (190 sq.ft).
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished.
- All-Inclusive Rent.
For Sat Nav users: Postcode CF71 7AH
The property is conveniently located in Cowbridge High Street.
Nearby occupiers include The Bear Hotel, Co-operative, Tesco, Greggs and Lloyds Bank plus a multitude of independent retailers.
Cowbridge is an affluent market town with great commuter links to Cardiff City Centre being 12 miles to the East on the M4 motorway or A48 and 6 miles to the West (A48) is Bridgend with Llantrisant being 8 miles to the North where there are a good mix of national, regional and independent retailers. The M4 Motorway is also in easy reach via junction 35, Pencoed, which provides access to all the major commercial centres in the region.
The property comprises a Courtyard office, located off the High Street in Cowbridge town centre. The office is located at the rear of the Cancer Research retail unit with access via a side door from High Street.
Internally the rear office space is suitable for a variety of B1 office uses. The office has the use of a shared WC. The office and external areas are non-smoking and only accessible between 7am and 9pm Monday to Saturday.
Ground Floor Rear Office
Total NIA - 17.72 sq.m / 190 sq.ft
Please note all measurements are approximate and have been undertaken on a Net Internal Area (NIA) basis.
£5,000 per annum - furnished or unfurnished.
A new all-inclusive lease, for a term of years to be agreed.
All figures are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Rateable Value/Council Tax
It is advised to make your own enquiries with the Vale of Glamorgan Council in order to verify.
2018/2019 Rateable Value is £600 per annum.
The business multiplier for Wales 2018/2019 is 0.514p in the pound.
The property qualifies for 100% small business relief.
The Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Strictly by appointment only through the sole letting agents.
Contact: James Mordecai
Tel: 01446 776385
Contact: Amelia Shepherd
Tel: 01446 776379
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8700528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Cowbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.