Light Industrial to rentUnit 19b (Industrial), Unit 32/33 (Offices), M1 Commerce Park, Markham Vale, Chesterfield, S44
41,221 sq. ft.
- 41,221 sq ft (3,829 sq m)
- Industrial unit with cranage
- Secure well managed estate
- Convenient access off M1 J29a
- Open storage compounds available
Markham Vale benefits from its own dedicated M1 motorway junction, Junction 29a, just 5 miles east of chesterfield Town Centre.
The site is approx. 21 miles from Sheffield 24.5 miles from Nottingham and 27 miles from Derby. Markham Vale is a key employment site in the region which has attracted likes of Ready Egg, Gould Alloys, Inspirepac, Meter Provida and Great Bear, all committing to large scale warehousing and distribution facilities on the park
The property comprises one of the original colliery workshops and is now utilised as a high bay production facility with gantry cranage in situ, two cranes of 10 & 15 tonne capacity spanning one bay and several smaller cranes of 2 tonne capacity in the other.
The unit benefits from a gable end ground level loading door which provides access into a shared yard. There is a welfare block comprising toilets for workshop staff.
The offices are of basic specification, with carpeted floors, lighting, heating system with a mixture of open plan accommodation and meeting rooms. There are WCs, reception foyer, together with car parking to the front.
There are car parking spaces available with the offices and industrial units. Precise number to be agreed.
The storage compounds are fenced with gated access, hardcore surface.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65017532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Commercial Property Partners LLP, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.