Distribution Warehouse to rentUnit 5 Grindley Business Village, Unit 5 Grindley Business Village, Grindley, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST18
2,880 sq. ft.
- 2,880 sq ft (267 sq m)
- Well Presented Warehouse/ Workshop with integral Office accommodation
- Total Size : 2,880 sq.ft. (inc integral offices)
- 100Mbs Uncontended business grade internet data connection available.
- Excellent external circulation space
- 3.5m eaves; 6m to apex plus powered roller shutter door to front
- Rent : £10,080 per annum *
This former agricultural building has been refurbished and modernised to provide premises for workshop or warehouse use. The building has 3.5m to the underside of eaves, 6m to apex and includes a 4.6m x 4m electrically operated roller shutter; integrated offices with communication connections and w.c. facilities and limited parking.
The building has B2/B8 use. There is ample circulation space and additional separate compound space is available on request.
Grindley Business village has 100Mbs uncontended business grade internet data connection which can be increased to tenants requirements.
Grindley Business village can also supply its tenants with managed internet services, giving tenants the choice of bandwidth of internet to suit their business requirements. There is an opportunity to increase bandwidth and bearers to 1GB/1GB.
Tenants will enjoy an uncontended upload/download matched internet service, which will mean no reduction of service at peak times like is the case with conventional Business Broadband connections.
In house IT will manage the supply to each tenant, distributing individual external IP addresses and adjusting the required level of service to suit any business growth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65108767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louis Taylor, Stoke on Trent - Industrial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.