Office to rent99 Gresham Street, London, EC2, EC2V
12,981 sq. ft.
- 12,981 sq ft (1,205 sq m)
Annual Rent of £69.50 per sq ft
99 Gresham Street occupies a prominent position on the corner of Gresham Street and Coleman Street. The property is arranged over basement, lower ground, ground and six upper floors and comprises 95,920 sq ft of office, retail, leisure and ancillary accommodation.
The property has been the subject of a major refurbishment with office floors put back to Cat A, central plant renewed, new reception facilities and exceptional cycle facilities at basement level.
* Air conditioning four pipe fan coil
* Car parking spaces
* Raised access flooring 150mm
* Suspended ceilings
* LG7 lighting
* 24 hour access
* Bike Store
* Leisure facilities
* Loading facilities
* Passenger lift 3 x 13 person
* Ceiling height 2.7m
* EPC B (50)
99 Gresham Street represents one of the City of London's premier addresses, being situated at the heart of the EC2 financial district, diagonally opposite the Bank of England. Bank, Moorgate, Liverpool Street and Cannon Street stations are all within close proximity, providing access to both the London Underground and National Rail networks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD196817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, City Office - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.