Office to rentThe Spice Building, 8 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4YP
10,796–121,650 sq. ft.
- 10,796 sq ft (1,002 sq m)
The Spice Building, 8 Devonshire Square is a exciting, creative refurbishment due for completion in late 2017. The building comprides 130,000 sq ft with floors of c.13,000 sq ft.
* Air conditioning four pipe fan-coil
* Raised access flooring 110mm
* LG7 lighting
* BREEAM Rating 'Excellent'
* Ceiling height Gd: 2.8m / 1st - 8th: 2.7m / 9th: 3.2m
* Parking facilities
* Passenger lift 4 x 20 person
Devonshire Square is superbly located, a moments walk from Liverpool Street Stations which is served by an extensive underground network, mainline services and from 2018 Crossrail
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD197110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, City Office - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.