Office to rent42 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1JD
4,635 sq. ft.
- 4,635 sq ft (430 sq m)
- Bike Store
- LG3 lighting
- Raised access flooring
- Shower facility
- Suspended ceilings
- Air Conditioning
Annual Rent of £67.50 per sq ft
The building has been comprehensively refurbished throughout and benefits from new M&E on all the floors and a remodelled reception. The space benefits from the following amenities;
• Fully accessible raised floors
• Metal suspended ceilings with recessed LED lighting
• VRF air conditioning
• 2 x 13 person passenger lifts
• New entrance hall featuring new desk and furniture
• New Male and Female toilets on each floor
• New showers
• Bicycle storage
• EPC Rating C
The building is located on the north side of New Broad Street, a part pedestrianized street which runs parallel to London Wall. It is a less than 5 minute walk to Liverpool Street mainline, underground and new Crossrail station. Bank and Moorgate underground stations are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD218364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, City Office - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.