Distribution Warehouse to rentWalton Summit, 148 Brierley Road, Preston, PR5 8AH
41,762 sq. ft.
- 41,762 sq ft (3,879 sq m)
- Painted concrete floor, with part concrete block, part profile sheet metal walls.
- Profile sheet metal roof includes translucent roof lifhts
- High Bay Sodium lighting
- Gas fired hot air heaters
- Four no. electrically operated level access up and over loading doors
- Male and female WC facilities
2 Storey Integral Offices
- Acoustic tiles ceilings with flourescent strip lighting
- Permiter Trunking
- Mezzanine storage at 2nd floor level
- Wall mounted panel radiators
- Kitchen facilities
- Male & female WC facilities
- Disabled WC at ground floor level
- Air conditioning to part
- Two seperate fully secure fenced and gates yard areas
- Excellent staff and customer parking
- Additional surfaced car parking areas
The premises are located on Brierley Road, within Walton Summit Industrial Estate, Bamber Bridge. Brierley Road is just off Walton Summit Road - one of the main thoroughfares through the industrial estate and which leads directly to the A6 Preston Road onto Junction 29 of the M6 Motorway.
The property is located at the intersection of J29 of the M6, J2 of the M65 and J9 of the M61 motorways, and approximately 2.5 miles to the south east of Preston City Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD218366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Manchester - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.