Office to rentHay Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1
2,212 sq. ft.
- 2,212 sq ft (205 sq m)
- Elegantly refurbished city central first floor offices
- Overlooking the Cathedral Garden and Castle Yard in Coventry's historic quarter
- Very close proximity to Coventry University
- Very light office space with large windows
- Modern office building with character features
- Disable lift access
The premises have recently undergone a high quality internal refurbishment which include exposed flagstone areas in the hall ways, sandstone revealed window sills and exposed pitched ceilings and full height glazed curtain walling on the the second floor. There is also a lift servicing both floors, high quality glazed partitioning, spot lighting, presence detection lighting, a video entry system and a new energy efficient combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65213357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.