Warehouse to rentUnit 3, Mandale Park, Durham, County Durham, DH1
5,950–35,700 sq. ft.
- 5,950 sq ft (552 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B8 Storage and Distribution
Mandale Business Park is strategically located close to Junction 62 of the A1(M) with access off the A690 which connects Durham City approximately two miles to the west, with Sunderland approximately eight miles to the east. Newcastle City Centre is approximately 14 miles to the north.
Mandale Business Park is a well established commercial area with notable occupiers including Durham and Darlington Fire Service Headquarters, Age UK Durham, BHP Law, Home Group and a number of car dealerships including BMW and Mini. The park has excellent links to all parts of the region with East coast mainline railway service to London Kings Cross and Edinburgh available at Durham city train station.
Modern industrial unit which can be delivered to suit individual fit-out requirements both internally and externally. Loading facilities, office accommodation, external circulation and yard areas can be tailored to suit occupier requirements
- High quality industrial unit
- Extensive yard area
- Minimum 7m eave
- Bespoke fit-outs available
- Excellent access to A1(M) via Junction 62
- Substantial power supply available
Extensive on site car parking available.
Units are available by way of new full repairing and insuring leases. Alternatively the sale of individual buildings will be considered.
Note: No dividing walls have been erected yet so the size can be to suit the individual.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65241077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference unit3mandale. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mandale Group, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.