Retail Property (high street) to rent20-22 BIRLEY STREET, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY1
4,743 sq. ft.
- 4,743 sq ft (440 sq m)
- 3 STOREY RETAIL PREMISES
- ASKING RENT FOR YEAR 1: £10,000
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE
- PROMINENTLY POSITIONED ON BIRLEY STREET
- CLOSE TO NATIONAL AND LOCAL RETAILERS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this 3 storey retail premises to let.
The property occupies an excellent position on Birley Street located in Blackpool town centre. Birley Street is a pedestrianised street with other national retailers nearby including various banks, Toni & Guy, Thomson and the Co-op. The unit is close to multi-storey car parks and main bus routes. It is also close to Blackpool's major tourist attractions including the Winter Gardens, Blackpool Tower, the Grand Theatre and the Houndshill Shopping Centre. Birley Street is also home to the "Brilliance Light Show " which includes a music and light show around the pedestrianised street.
The unit is currently being utilised as a bank and would suit various uses subject to planning permission. The unit is set over two floors with the main bank on the ground floor and offices on the first floor. Viewing is highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65338397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.