Serviced Office to rentMarket Place, Reading, RG1
60–2,000 sq. ft.
- 60 sq ft (5 sq m)
- Car Parking facilities available
- High-speed internet Connection
- Hot Desking
- Full kitchen facilities for your convenience
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Manned reception desk- greet clients with a professional welcome
- Break out areas
- Start-up Space
- Shared and Co-working space
- 24/7 Access to the building
This unique package comprises various amenities such as telephone calls, broadband, meeting room hire, access to the onsite gym, photocopying facilities, laminating and binding, refreshments, fresh fruit daily and doughnuts on a Friday!Office sizes range from 200sqft to 3000sqftLocation and TransportIdeally located in the heart of Reading, this serviced office space is situated in a modern 3 storey building which has won Best Business Centre of the Year in 2006, 2008 and 2009 for its prime location and customer service.This serviced office space in Reading is just moments from the train station which is a 55-minute walk and provides regular high-speed InterCity rail services to London Paddington in just 25 minutes. Located off Junction 11 of the M4 motorway, this office space is also within easy reach of Heathrow and Gatwick airport.
Office sizes and availability do change. Please contact us on the telephone number below, for our latest office sizes and availability. Whilst we use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate, current, and complete at the date of publication, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. We cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website or any other website to which it may be linked.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Search Office Space, SOS - Regional.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.