Office to rent3-5 Fashion Street, London, E1
Withdrawn from Market
£84,765 pcm (£57.5 per sq. ft.)
17,690 sq. ft.
- 17,690 sq ft (1,643 sq m)
- Exposed Galvanised Steel VRV Air Conditioning
- Passenger Lift (With Direct Access to Roof Terrace)
- Crittal Windows
- Fully Accessible Raised Flooring
- Generous Floor to Ceiling Height
- Bicycle Storage
- New Recessed LED Lighting
- Fibre Lines and Galvanised Steel Cabling Trays
- Exposed Columns
- WC's and Shower on Each Floor
This newly developed property provides Grade A 'Media Style' accommodation throughout and is arranged over ground, 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors. The building also comprises a roof terrace with views over Spitalfields Market, The City and Canary Wharf. The property has a Class B1 Use and given the style and location of the building it would suit a number of media and creative occupiers. The building lends itself well to occupiers seeking their own self-contained building or can be let on a floor-by-floor basis.
The property is situated on the north side of Fashion Street, between the junctions of Commercial Street and Brick Lane, in the heart of Spitalfields. Spitalfields Market, Christ Church Spitalfields and The Truman Brewery, lie within the immediate surrounds of this new build development. The property is very well served by public transport as it is within a 10 minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station (Overground), Aldgate East Station (Central Line) and Shoreditch High Street Station. The area is also well served by a number of bus routes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65355302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.