Retail Property (high street) to rent393 Victoria Road, Glasgow, G42
597 sq. ft.
- 597 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Located along busy secondary retail pitch.
- Suitable for a variety or retail uses.
- Net internal area of 55.5 sq.m (597.4 sq.ft).), approx.
- Rental offers in the region of £12,000 per annum.
The property is situated on the east side of Victoria Road
between its junctions with Allison Street and Bowman Street.
Victoria Road is a main arterial route linking the south side
of Glasgow with the city centre and is a popular secondary
retail location with surrounding occupiers comprising a mix
of local and national covenants including Bank of Scotland,
Farmfoods, Tesco Express and Semi-Chem.
Public transport links to Glasgow City Centre are plentiful in
the area, with regular bus routes and Queens Park Railway
Station located a short distance away.
The subjects comprise a traditional ground floor and basement
retail unit, forming part of a larger four storey traditional stone
built tenement building surmounted by a pitched roof clad in
The property benefits from glazed frontage to Victoria Road
and is arranged internally in its current use as a jeweller with a
customer sales area to the front, workshop and toilet facilities
in the rear of the property and storage in the basement.
According to our calculations, on a net internal basis, the area
of the subject is as follows:-
Ground Floor 36.06 sq.m (388.15 sq.ft)
Basement 19.44 sq.m (209.25 sq.ft)
Total 55.50 sq.m (597.40 sq.ft)
Our clients are looking to lease the property on the basis of a
new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a period of 3 years
Rental offers in the region of £10,000 per annum are invited.
From the Scottish Assessors website we note the Rateable
Value to be £7,300. The property qualifies, subject to
occupier status, for 100% rates relief via the Small Business
Please note that a new occupier has the right to appeal the
A copy of the energy performance certificate can be made
available on request.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, where applicable.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65375864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WSA1120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.