Office to rentBishopsgate, London
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- Office for let in Bishopsgate
- Currently houses 8 desks, a kitchen area and sink
- The office would be suitable to hold between 4 - 9 people and is approximately 250 sq ft in size
- Located on Bishopsgate and is a minutes` walk away from Liverpool Street Station
Garrison Property are delighted to offer this office for let in Bishopsgate. This office is available on a sublet 12 month licence and currently houses 8 desks, a kitchen area and sink. The office would be suitable to hold between 4 – 9 people and is approximately 250 sq ft in size.
The office is located on Bishopsgate and is a minutes` walk away from Liverpool Street Station, in the heart of London`s financial district. Liverpool Street is an underground and overground station, with direct access to the Central, Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines and numerous locations to the east of England
£2,250 + VAT PCM (This includes water, electricity, gas and rates)
12 month licence (Sub lease)
250 sq ft
Please ensure you contact Garrison Property today to arrange a viewing on this property as this is prices to let quickly on a first come first serve basis.
Garrison Property endeavors to maintain accurate depictions of its properties in descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide. These particulars do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy.Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy this cannot be guaranteed.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrison Property Limited, Essex.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.