Retail Property (high street) to rent88-90, Farringdon Road, London, United Kingdom EC1R 3EA
£4,583 pcm (£32.66 per sq. ft.)
1,684 sq. ft.
- 1,684 sq ft (156 sq m)
- Please note that the sale of the lease is confidential and no approaches must be made to staff or management
- Prominent unit with return frontage, currently used as high quality deli, butchers and wine shop
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Ideal base for City focused food/retail concept
- Existing business has been successfully trading since December 2013
- The alcohol licence allows for off premises sales until 9pm
Prominent location on Farringdon Road close to Exmouth Market and Farringdon. Adjacent to The Quality Chop House restaurant. Close to restaurants such as La Ferme, Paesan and the newly opened Hammer & Tongs\n\n15 year FRI lease from May 2016. The lease is contracted outside the security of tenure provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act. A rent deposit or guarantor may be required. Subject to 5 yearly rent reviews.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.