Office to rent100 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4TP
£8,807 pcm (£52.5 per sq. ft.)
2,013 sq. ft.
- 2,013 sq ft (187 sq m)
- GPAD London designed contemporary reception lobby
- New VRF air conditioning with exposed galvanised steel ducting
- Demised private toilets on each floor
- Excellent natural light
- Pre-installed fibre based internet provision
- LG7 compliant suspended LED lighting
- Exposed concrete columns
- Oak flooring with perimeter trunking
- Six person passenger lift
- Secure bicycle parking and shower facilities
Shoreditch offers an ever-changing and eclectic mix of cafés, bars, restaurants and hotels.The building’s position between four key transport hubs provides excellent linkages throughout London and beyond. Crossrail’s 2018 opening at Liverpool Street Station will further reduce travel times locally and regionally including to Heathrow Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.