Retail Property (high street) to rentRetail Unit, 17 Hackney Downs Studios, Amhurst Terrace, London, United Kingdom E8 2BT
£1,250 pcm (£37.69 per sq. ft.)
398 sq. ft.
- 398 sq ft (36 sq m)
- Post sorting, holding and collection service
- Reception service 7 days a week
- Security & CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Waste collection
- Zipcar membership
- Profile on eatworkart.com
- Option for high speed internet
- 24 hour access
The shops at Hackney Downs Studios are rare opportunities to acquire retail space in the heart of Hackney. This shop would help to form the face of the Studios; home to over 135 studios full of artists, makers, designers and small creative businesses the site sees over 300 people come in and out each day. Hackney Downs Market is home to independent businesses which serve the local community: Aside Bside Gallery, The Hackney Peddler – bicycle shop, Sweet Pea Flowers, Samson & Delilah hair studio, The Well Garden natural health centre, and Barber’s Gym. These independent businesses are at the heart of Hackney Downs Studios and provide a perfect thoroughfare for hangouts, markets and pop ups.
Flexible agreements for up to 3 years can be agreed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.