Office to rentCitygate, Mosley Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M2
7,140–8,105 sq. ft.
- 7,140 sq ft (663 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceiling with LG7 compliant lighting
- 24 hour access
- 2 passenger lifts
- Double height reception with concierge
- Fan coil VRF air conditioning
- 21 basement car parking spaces
- BREEAM 'Very Good' Rating
Citygate on Mosley Street, Manchester provides a high quality business environment on the doorstep of all that the city has to offer. A recently completed remodelling of the building provides a modern and contemporary workplace.
Raised access floors
Suspended Ceiling with LG7 complaint lighting
24 Hour access
2 Passenger lifts
Double height reception with concierge
Fan coil VRF air conditioning
21 basement car parking spaces
BREEAM 'Very Good' Rating
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65563271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Citygate1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International Property Consultants Ltd, Manchester (Office).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.