Office to rent32-38 Saffron Hill, London, EC1N
3,550 sq. ft.
- 3,550 sq ft (329 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Attiro solid oak veneer floor
- Newly refurbished reception area
- Original steel columns
- Brand new Mitsubishi ducted fan coil A/C system
- Fully accessible raised flooring
- Excellent natural daylight
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Demised WCs and shower
- Passenger lift
- Bicycle storage
Saffron Hill runs parallel with Farringdon Road and the building is close to the junction of Greville Street. The building is only a two minute walk from Farringdon Station, which is soon to be one of the busiest stations in Central London with the introduction of Crossrail in 2019, linking Paddington, Heathrow and Reading in the West and Shenfield and Abbey Wood in the East.
The area has already seen significant development over the past few years with a number of recent restaurants opening such as Jason Atherton's Sosharu, Luca and Albion as well as a variety of cafes, retailers and bars in the immediate area alongside the thriving Leather Lane street market.
Farringdon (Circle, Hammersmith and City and Metropolitan lines and National Rail)
Chancery Lane (Central line)
Barbican (Circle, Hammersmith and City and Metropolitan lines)
City Thameslink (National Rail)
Buses 8, 17, 25, 45, 46, 47, 63, 242, 243, 521
A former Victorian warehouse that has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme to provide stunning, media style office accommodation in a prime Farringdon location. The third floor of this original warehouse building has been meticulously designed by Hut Architects. The office benefits from wooden flooring, excellent natural daylight, fully accessible raised floors, exposed air conditioning, demised WCs and shower, stylish fitted kitchen and original exposed steel columns and beams.
The common parts have also undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme to include a feature wooden wall, stylish new bespoke light fittings and communal bicycle storage.
This stylish office would suit a variety of tenants from the creative, media and technology sectors looking for a creative workspace moments from Farringdon Station.
Attiro solid oak veneer floor
Newly refurbished reception area
Original steel columns
Brand new Mitsubishi ducted fan coil A/C system
Fully accessible raised flooring
Excellent natural daylight
Stylish fitted kitchen
Demised WCs and shower
Approximate Floor Areas
Third Floor - 3,550 sq. ft. - 329.81 sq. m.
A new lease is available for a term by arrangement.
£67.50 per sq. ft.
£3.94 per sq. ft. approx. / £14,000 per annum approx.
£17.09 per sq. ft. approx.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65629019.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3238saffronThird. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.