Office to rentQueensway House, - 285 High Street, Stratford, London
Withdrawn from Market
145–700 sq. ft.
- 145 sq ft (13 sq m)
- Flexible office suites
- Inclusive of business rates and utilities
- Startford International, Underground and DLR all within close proximity
- Passenger lift, shared kitchen and WC facilities
The property comprises a business centre with suites ranging from 145 sq ft up to 700 sq ft over basement, ground, first and second floors.
All suites are offered inclusive of business rates and utilities while other specification includes:
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Shared WC facilities
- Passenger lifts
- 24hr security
- Reception staff
- Meeting room hire (subject to availability)
- Parking (subject to availability)
*Please contact Barnsdales for further details and viewing arrangements*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.