Office to rentPeter Bennett House, Lawnswood Business Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
12,926 sq. ft.
- 12,926 sq ft (1,200 sq m)
- Prestige Reception
- Comfort Cooling
- Suspended Ceilings with LG7 Compliant Lighting
- Full Accessed Raised Floors
- Male/Female/Disabled WC's
- 48 On-site car parking spaces
- Competitive Terms Available
Peter Bennett House is situated on Lawnswood Business Park, a prestigious, high quality office park located in the popular northern outer suburbs of Leeds.
The building comprises 37,159 sq ft over 5 floors. The second floor is available to let by way of a sub-lease on behalf of The Secretary of State, expiring on 30th April 2018.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65756300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.