Office to rent1-3 Worship Street, London, EC2A
£4,352 pcm (£39.5 per sq. ft.)
1,322 sq. ft.
- 1,322 sq ft (122 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Excellent natural daylight
- Generous floor to ceiling height
- Passenger lift
- Modern entrance
- Video Entry Phone
- Dual aspect with windows on Tabernacle St. and Worship St. Elevations.
- Secondary Glazing
- Open plan space
- Central Heating
The building is located on the north side of Worship Street which is strategically situated just north of Broadgate, Finsbury Square and The City of London and just south of vibrant Shoreditch. The area benefits from the many amenities on offer including bars, restaurants and shopping. The building is located opposite to the new Alphabeta building, one of the largest TMT developments in the City & Shoreditch.
Old Street Station (Northern Line and First Capital Connect)
Moorgate Station (Hammersmith and City, Circle and Metropolitan Lines and First Capital Connect)
Liverpool Street Station (Central Line, Circle and Metropolitan lines and Mainline services)
Shoreditch High Street Station (Overground services)
The office suite, located on the third floor of this attractive corner building, boats an open plan layout retaining excellent natural light from windows on two elevations.
This well presented building provides an opportunity for a prospective tenant to obtain excellent value only a stone's throw from Old Street Roundabout.
• Excellent natural daylight
• Generous floor to ceiling height
• Passenger lift
• Modern entrance
• Video Entry Phone
• Dual aspect with windows on Tabernacle St. and Worship St. Elevations.
• Secondary Glazing
• Open plan space
• Central Heating
Approximate Floor Areas
Third floor - 1,322 sq. ft. - 123 sq. m
A new lease is available for a term by arrangement.
£52,220 per annum exclusive.
(£39.50 per sq. ft. plus VAT)
Service Charge and Building Insurance
We are advised that the service charge and building insurance contribution is £13,881 per annum plus VAT. This equates to £10.50 per sq. ft. plus VAT.
We understand that the rates payable for 2017/2018 are £17,217 per annum which equate to £13.52 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Islington.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65779247.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1-3worshipst. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.