Light Industrial to rentMULBERRY COURT, BOURNE ROAD, CRAYFORD, KENT, DA1
4,075 sq. ft.
- 4,075 sq ft (378 sq m)
- MODERN MID TERRACE WAREHOUSE / INDUSTRIAL UNIT OF 4,075 SQ FT
- INCLUDES TWO MEZZANINE FlOORS TOTALLING 2,435 SQ FT
- FLOOR TO CEILING HEIGHT UNDER MEZZANINE 3.25M
- HIGH QUALITY OFFICE FIT OUT
- 3 PARKING SPACES
- CONVENIENT ACCESS TO A2 / M25
UNIT 20 MULBERRY COURT, BOURNE ROAD, CRAYFORD
Mulberry Court comprises 32 self-contained industrial / warehouse units with high quality office accommodation. The property is of portal steel frame construction with brick cavity lower elevations and profile steel cladding to roof and upper elevation. There are twin skinned reinforced plastic roof lights to 10% of the roof area. The windows are powder coated aluminium framed double glazed units. The property has an electrically operated sectional loading door.
The property comprises ground floor warehouse space with a two tiered mezzanine above providing further storage space and office accommodation. The unit benefits from a kitchenette, a full DDA compliant WC and further WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65804041.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, South East London and Kent.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.