Light Industrial to rentUnit 2, Prenton Way, North Cheshire Trading Estate, Prenton, Merseyside, CH43
£11,079 pcm (£4.75 per sq. ft.)
27,990 sq. ft.
- 27,990 sq ft (2,600 sq m)
- Steel portal frame construction
- Minimum eaves height of 7.2 metres to underside of haunch
- Apex - 10.18 metres
- 10% translucent rooflights
- Ground and first floor office / amenity areas
- 3 no. level access electric roller shutter loading doors
- 350 KVA power supply
- Detached building
- Self-contained site with dedicated service yard
For Sale / To Let
27,990 sq ft
Detached Industrial / Warehouse Unit benefitting from the following specification:
The property is located on the North Cheshire Trading Estate situated at Junction 3 of the M53
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65835988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2313LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B8 Real Estate LLP, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.