Light Industrial to rentUnit 1, Mowbeck Way, Grantham, NG31
790 sq. ft.
- 790 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Approx 790 sq ft (73 sq m).
- Situated within popular industrial estate
- Front delivery, allocated parking and service yard.
- Rent: £6,135 per annum exclusive per unit.
Grantham is a popular market town with a population of approximately 38,000 people and benefits from excellent road communications via the A1 road network and the east coast main rail line connection to London Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately 75 minutes.
The property is located off Harlaxton Road (A607), one of Grantham's main arterial roads and is close to the town centre and railway station.
Each unit provides warehouse / industrial space with Unit 2 having heating to the warehouse, WC facilities and small kitchen area.
Externally the property provides on-site parking and good loading facilities via the service yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65889661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2008668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.