Distribution Warehouse to rentVertex Park, Emersons Green, Bristol
4,100–34,000 sq. ft.
- 4,100 sq ft (380 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B8 Storage and Distribution
- 13 New Warehouse / Production / Distribution / Trade Counter Units
- Excellent Freehold Opportunity
- New Build Units
- Excellent Ring Road Access and Motorway access
- Full details available on request
- Reservations taken now
- Available in 2018
FULL DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
The development is located in the established commercial location of Emersons Green, Bristol, some 0.4 miles (1 min) from the A4174 Ring Road, 2.8 miles (7 mins) from Junction 1 of the M32 Motorway, 3.5 miles (8 mins) from Junction 19 of the M4 Motorway and 7 miles (14 mins) from Bristol City Centre.
Neighbouring occupiers and developments include ALD Automotive, DPD Geopost (under construction), Sainsburys RDC, Knorr-Bremse, JJ Food Services, Premier Inn Emersons Green, and Bristol & Bath Science Park.
The units will comprise new modern build warehouse / production / trade counter units of a steel portal frame construction. A full height shutter door will provide vehicular access with parking provided to the front of each property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65889848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Vertex. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BNP Paribas Real Estate, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.