Office to rentUnit 5, Crowland Street Commerce Park, Crowland Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
8,182 sq. ft.
- 8,182 sq ft (760 sq m)
- Modern Self Contained Offices over Ground and First Floors
- High Specification with Heating/Cooling System
- Available To Let by way of Flexible Sub Lease or Assignment
- Landlords May Also Give Consideration to Sale with Vacant Possession
- Additional and Plentiful Car Parking Available Nearby on Separate Licenses through Sefton MBC
Modern Open Plan Offices.
Semi detached modern offices constructed over 2 floors.
Externally the property is accessed by way of steps and ramped entrance leading into a reception area with WC partition off.
The ground and first floors provide primarily open plan offices with some private offices to the perimeter with glazed partitions.
Typical specification includes suspended ceilings incorporating recessed louvre lighting, in addition to heating and cooling system again recessed within the suspended ceiling grid, or wall mounted within the private offices.
Externally parking is provided immediately outside the unit however additional parking is available by way of separate licences via Sefton MBC at their adjacent Park and Ride facility. Contact details for Sefton MBC are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-65984021.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1114LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.