Serviced Office to rentOrega, King Street, Manchester, M2
100 sq. ft.
- 100 sq ft (9 sq m)
- INDIVIDUALLY AIR CONDITIONED OFFICES
- ROOFTOP TERRACE
- STATE OF THE ART IT AND TELECOMS
- PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED RECEPTION WITH POSTAL SERVICE
- SECURE ON SITE PARKING
- WELL EQUIPPED MEETING ROOMS
- SECURE BICYCLE STORAGE
- FREE VISITOR WIFI
- KITCHENETTES WITH FREE TEA AND COFFEE
Located in the heart of Manchester, 76 King Street combines historical legacy with a modern office interior. Originally a key location in the 1880's financial district, it benefits from being minutes away from two major train stations, a free bus service (with a stop right outside) and an abundance of retail and leisure amenities. You will have access to a large private roof terrace which can be combined with the business lounge to create a great venue for your events.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66043574.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier Commercial, Bury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.