Light Industrial to rentAerial House (L/h), Asheridge Road, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5
Sold by Us
105,952 sq. ft.
- 105,952 sq ft (9,843 sq m)
- Car Parking for 180 vehicles
- Gas fired central heating
- Roller shutter doors
- Attractive reception area
MODERN PRODUCTION WAREHOUSE WITH OFFICES & PARKING. Aerial House is located on Asheridge Road, Chesham, close to J18 of the M25, measuring 105,952 sq ft & sitting in just under 5 acres of land. The property benefits from: parking for 180 cars, attractive reception, gas fired central heating, break out areas, canteens, covered loading area to main factory, mezzanine floor, 1st floor offices, ample WCs, kitchens & roller shutter door. Available for sale or to let
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66186728.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chandler Garvey, Amersham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.