Light Industrial to rentMunro Road, Stirling, Stirlingshire, FK7
2,196–13,176 sq. ft.
- 2,196 sq ft (204 sq m)
- New Trade counter/warehouse units
- Anticipated completion Q4 2017
- 6 units extending to 204 sq.m (2,196 sq.ft)
- Ability to combine units
- Flexible internal layout
- 6 meter eaves height
- Prominent main road frontage
- Busy traffic thoroughfare
- Allocated car parking
Upon completion the subjects will comprise a total of six modern trade counter/warehouse style premises of steel frame construction, clad externally in insulated profile metal sheeting.
Pedestrian access is via a trade counter style frontage which will incorporate a single aluminium/glazed entrance door while vehicular access is by means of an up and over entrance door.
Internally the subjects provide a flexible main warehouse/trade counter area together with an office, staff facilities.
Heating will be by way of electric panel heaters in office and staff facility areas. The eaves height within the warehouse/trade counter area will be 6 meters (19 ft.).
Unit 1 2,196 (204 sq m)
Unit 2 2,196 (204 sq m)
Unit 3 2,196 (204 sq m)
Unit 4 2,196 (204 sq m)
Unit 5 2,196 (204 sq m)
Unit 6 2,196 (204 sq m)
The subjects occupy an excellent position within Stirling's Springkerse Business Estate enjoying a busy main road frontage on the eastern side of Munro Road, to the south of its junction with Cunningham Road.
Munro Road forms a principal thoroughfare within the heart of Springkerse which comprises Stirling's principal industrial/business area. As such, the property lies in close proximity to a number of national operators including CEF, Speedy, Beatson's, Howdens. Spring Kerse Retail Park is situated a short distance away.
Stirling itself comprises an important city within Central Scotland lying upon the banks of the River Forth approximately 26 miles north east of Glasgow and some 30 miles north west of Edinburgh. The city forms the main administrative centre for the surrounding district providing extensive retail, leisure and local government facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66225602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.