Retail Property (high street) to rentHall Gate (Shop), DONCASTER DN1
- Private Parking
- Prime Location
- Security Shutters
Prime location retail/ shop/ office (approx 900 sqft) space to let, situated downtown Doncaster.
Busy high street location.
Electrically controlled security shutters and burglar alarm fitted.
Parking for 2 vehicles.
Separate kitchen facilities.
Suitable for a variety of business premises.
Force 10 Property Management are pleased to offer this prime/ high street location shop/ retail/ office space for long term let, situated downtown Doncaster.
The property is well equipped with full electrically controlled security shutters to the front and rear of the property.
The security is also bolstered by an alarm. The space is flexible for a variety of business uses.
This retail/ shop/ office space is located at the ground floor of the building (approx 900 sq ft).
This town centre retail/ shop/ office space comes with parking for two vehicles to the rear of the property.
Other property features:
- There are two sets of toilets for male and female
- Two good size storage areas
- Separate kitchen facilities.
Busy high street location with easy access by pedestrians or vehicles.
The space is to be let on a full repair lease.
Deposits on this property are negotiable.
Service/ Maintenance Charge
There is no service charge on this property.
Building insurance will be recharged to tenant at cost (cost still to be confirmed).
The landlord is providing the lease. There is no legal cost associated with this - tenant would only be required to pay his own solicitor, should tenant instruct one.
There is no VAT on this office's rent.
To appreciate the potential of this property, viewing is essential.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701 or visit our website http://www.force10property.co.uk.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66254237.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Force 10 Property Management, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.