Light Industrial to rentUNIT 3, AMY JOHNSON COURT, AMY JOHNSON WAY, BLACKPOOL BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, FY4
9,383 sq. ft.
- 9,383 sq ft (871 sq m)
- WAREHOUSE & OFFICE BUILDING
- OPEN PLAN WAREHOUSE WITH LOADING DOOR, OPEN PLAN GROUND & 1ST FLOOR OFFICES, KITCHEN, WC'S
- GROUND & FIRST FLOOR OFFICE SPACE
- CAR PARKING c. 20 SPACES & YARD TO FRONT
- TOTAL BUILDING GIA: c. 9,383 SQ FT
- POTENTIAL BUSINESS RATES SAVINGS DUE TO THE ENTERPRISE ZONE*
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this purpose built Warehouse/Office building to lease:
- Open plan and good specification office space to the ground and first floor.
- Warehouse space is open plan with loading door and personal access doors
- Security shutters / alarm system
- Air conditioning (to parts)
- Male / Female / Disabled WC facilities
- Aluminum framed double glazing
- Yard and Car parking for c. 20 spaces to the front
- Loading / turning space for HGV's
- Eaves height: 7 metres (approx.)
- Gas air blower system to warehouse
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66292289.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.