Workshop to rentUnit 27 Thornleigh Trading Estate, Dudley, West Midlands, DY2 8UB
3,423 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- 3,423 Sqft (318 sqm)
- Approximately one mile from Dudley Town Centre
- Situated on a well-established and popular industrial estate
- Benefits from adjacent yard
- Unit 27 - £12,500 per annum exclusive
The property comprises a single bay industrial unit of steel portal frame construction with brick elevations, cladding, concrete floor and pitched lined roof (incorporating roof lights). Access to the unit is via electric steel roller shutter door together with separate pedestrian access. The unit benefit from a gas fired warm air blower and three phase electricity.
To the front of the property is a single storey office with kitchen and toilet facilities.
Externally is a palisade fenced and gated concrete yard situated to the side.
The property is situated on the Thornleigh Trading Estate approximately one mile south of Dudley Town Centre. This well established and popular Industrial Estate is accessed via the A461 Dudley Southern Bypass, or alternatively, the nearby Cinderbank island interchange. The immediate vicinity is of an industrial nature. The property is approximately four miles from Junction 2, M5 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66351845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27Thornleigh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Towler Shaw Roberts, Wolverhampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.