Light Industrial to rentSouth Lumley Street, Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, FK3
- 43,256 Sq Ft (4,018.59 Sq M)
- Fully modernised warehouse / workshop
- 1.83 Acres (0.74 Ha) secure site
- Fully fenced and surfaced yard area extending to 0.55 acres
- Prominent location within Grangemouth
- Excellent motorway access
Formally a knit-ware factory, the subjects have been completely renovated and upgraded in order to provide 43,256 sq ft of modern warehouse/workshop
accommodation occupying a site of approximately 0.74 hectares (1.83 acres).
The building is constructed predominantly of brick, with a steel and timber roof structure. The roof and walls have been re-clad with insulated polyester coated steel panels, with twin-skinned translucent acrylic panels installed in the roof. New electrically operated roller and sectional overhead doors have been installed throughout. The existing floor slab has overlaid with a new 150mm reinforced concrete slab.
The building has been fitted with an entirely new electrical installation with all new switch gear and distribution cabling. The building is illuminated to appropriate lighting levels with LED lighting panels. Emergency lighting and fire alarms are installed, as is a new security alarm system. CCTV is installed protecting both the interior and exterior of the building and the large fenced and surfaced yard.
The main warehouse has a minimum eaves height of 4.11m. Ladies, gents and disabled toilets will be fully refitted including replacement hot and cold water and drainage systems.
Further details are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66473789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.